If you’re searching for a rewarding and fulfilling career opportunity, look no further. Spencer Clarke Group are working alongside Brent Council to appoint a talented Statutory Complaints Manager on a Contract basis.
As a Statutory Complaints Manager you’ll play a vital role in managing the council’s procedure in dealing with Adults and Children’s Social Care complaints in line with legislation and statutory requirements.
The ideal candidate will be forward thinking, driven and determined to make a difference!
If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
About the role
Based in Brent,you will be tasked with:
- Making a positive contribution to the delivery of the service, this will include working flexibly and positively to achieve the objectives of the council.
- Managing and leading staff to achieve high performance and effective operational delivery, including developing and improving staff capability.
- Managing a customer focused service and the effective use of resources.
- Ensuring that the council’s overall vision, values and ethos are central to the requirements of the service.
The ideal candidate for this position will have:
- In depth knowledge of the statutory and corporate complaints process and all associated legislation and policies, particularly in relation to social care complaints.
- In depth knowledge of the Children’s and Adult social care departments and a good knowledge of all departments within the Council.
- Good knowledge of standard software packages, Microsoft Office and Teams and knowledge of their application.
- Knowledge and understanding of local government and/or central government, ideally working directly with senior officers and elected Members.
Experience is also preferable in:
- Strong motivational skills, with team leadership abilities
About the company
You'll be working for Tower Hamlets, a council dedicated to the positive outcomes for its residents and services.
What’s on offer
- Salary: £23-£28 per hour (negotiable based on experience)
- Overtime: options available for overtime
- Contract type: 3-6 month contract minimum, highly likely to extend
- Hours: 09:00-17:00 Monday to Friday
How to apply
- Please send your CV to John at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or, call 020 3039 3555
- Once your CV is received, if you are successful you will be contacted.
- Due to the extremely high number of applications, it may not be possible to contact every applicant. As such, if you are not contacted please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
About Spencer Clarke Group
Here at Spencer Clarke Group, we pride ourselves on connecting you with the best career opportunities; our experienced Consultants have extensive market knowledge and will also provide expert career advice along the way.
When you join us, you will receive:
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency professionals
Spencer Clarke Group offer a market leading referral scheme of up to £250 so if you know of someone who may also be looking for an exciting career opportunity, ask them to email their CV to John Shorrock on email@example.com remembering to include your details as well.
*T’s & C’s apply.