If you’re searching for a rewarding and fulfilling career opportunity, look no further. Spencer Clarke Group are working alongside Waltham Forest Council to appoint a talented Staff Engagement Officer on a Contract basis.
As a Staff Engagement Officer you’ll play a vital role in supporting the People Programme by effectively communicating it’s key delivery across the organisation in order for staff to feel fully informed and engaged.
The ideal candidate will be forward thinking, driven and determined to make a difference!
If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
About the role
Based in Waltham Forest, you will be tasked with delivering key strategic objectives including:
- Undertaking / supporting consultation procedures. Identify issues, resolving as appropriate and escalating complex problems if necessary.
- Working with the Internal Communications team to ensure internal and external communications for People Strategies are communicated effectively.
- Supporting organisation change by creating internal communication strategies and ensuring best practice across the council
- Supporting in the creation and delivery of high-quality creative communication material/content
The ideal candidate for this position will have:
- Qualification or relevant experience in communications or staff engagement strategies
- Good understanding of communication channels and methods including social media
- Experience of change communication
- Experience/knowledge of campaign management, delivery, and development, working across events, marketing and media
Experience is also preferable in:
- Understanding of social and political environment
- Understanding of local authorities
About the company
You'll be working for Waltham Forest Council, a Council that is dedicated to the positive outcomes for its residents and services.
What’s on offer
- Salary: £300-£375+ per day (negotiable based on experience) Please submit your CV with the rate you require
- Overtime: no options available
- Contract type: 3 month contract, likely to extend
- Hours: 09:00-17:00 Monday to Friday
How to apply
- Please send your CV to John at email@example.com
- Or, call 020 3039 3555
- Once your CV is received, if you are successful you will be contacted.
- Due to the extremely high number of applications, it may not be possible to contact every applicant. As such, if you are not contacted please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
About Spencer Clarke Group
Here at Spencer Clarke Group, we pride ourselves on connecting you with the best career opportunities; our experienced Consultants have extensive market knowledge and will also provide expert career advice along the way.
When you join us, you will receive:
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency professionals
Spencer Clarke Group offer a market leading referral scheme of up to £250 so if you know of someone who may also be looking for an exciting career opportunity, ask them to email their CV to John Shorrock on firstname.lastname@example.org remembering to include your details as well.
*T’s & C’s apply.