Speech and Language Therapist
Salary: £48,000 plus
Permanent or Contract work outside IR35.
Part time or full time
Spencer Clarke Group are currently looking for Speech and Language Therapists to join our private client. Our client are a forward-thinking and agile company dedicated to reshaping the perception of pediatric mental health, providing holistic neurodiversity treatment within a single practice.
Their commitment to effective child-centered, evidence-based practices and innovative solutions for the educational and well-being needs of children with special educational requirements sets us apart. Due to the increasing demand for neurodiversity diagnosis and treatment, we are seeking experienced practitioners to join our team of clinicians.
As a valued team member, you will enjoy access to spacious consulting rooms, full support from our qualified triage team, and an industry-leading digital platform that enhances the experience for both you and your patients, streamlining administrative tasks and improving overall patient outcomes.
In this role, your responsibilities will exclude assessments but may involve other crucial tasks, such as collaborating with our multidisciplinary team, engaging in report writing, and ensuring compliance with the following qualifications and experience criteria:
- Current HCPC Registration
- At least 3 years of post-qualification experience in a similar position
- Training and relevant experience in ASD (ADOS training would be advantageous)
- Legal right to work in the UK
- Enhanced DBS check (less than 3 years old)
- Excellent communication and report writing skills
- Evidence of recent Safeguarding training - Level 2 or above
In return, we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holiday (increasing with service to 28 days) and your birthday as a holiday!
- Sick pay
- Streamlined administrative processes
- More clinical hours with a reduced focus on report writing
- CPD opportunities
As a leading specialist recruitment consultant, we take pride in our deep expertise in connecting exceptional professionals in the fields of Psychiatry, Educational Psychology, Clinical Psychology, Occupational Therapy, and Speech and Language Therapy with life-changing career opportunities. Our track record speaks for itself, as we've successfully brought together countless talented individuals and rewarding positions in the world of psychology and therapy. Reach out to Natalie today to discover how she can assist you. email@example.com / 01772954200