ob Title: Spanish Cover Teacher (No QTS Required) - Blackpool
Location: Blackpool, Lancashire
We are currently seeking an experienced Spanish Cover Teacher to join our client in Blackpool. This is an excellent opportunity for individuals with proven experience in covering or teaching Modern Foreign Languages (MFL) to contribute to the educational development of students in a vibrant and supportive environment.
- Deliver engaging and effective Spanish lessons in the absence of the regular classroom teacher.
- Ensure a positive and inclusive learning environment for students.
- Effectively manage the classroom, maintaining discipline and promoting a conducive learning atmosphere.
- Follow lesson plans and provide constructive feedback to students.
- Collaborate with colleagues to support the overall objectives of the school.
- Fluency in Spanish, both written and spoken.
- Previous experience covering or teaching Modern Foreign Languages (MFL).
- Ability to adapt quickly to different classroom environments and teaching styles.
- Strong classroom management skills.
- Passion for education and commitment to student success.
- Relevant teaching qualifications (QTS is not mandatory for this role).
- Familiarity with the National Curriculum.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR SPENCER CLARKE GROUP
All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Spencer Clarke Group work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary, Special Education needs and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.