If you’re searching for a rewarding and fulfilling career opportunity, look no further. Spencer Clarke Group are working to appoint a talented Software Engineer on a Permanent basis.
As a Software Engineer you’ll play a vital role in embarking on a large project to re-platform market-leading products.
The ideal candidate will be forward thinking, driven and determined to make a difference!
If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
About the role
Based in Milton Keynes you will be tasked with delivering key strategic objectives including:
- Quickly gaining a very good understanding of the existing products through code analysis and other techniques, so they can continue to develop and support these systems and help take these ideas forward into the new developments.
- Help support and develop the legacy platform, but also be a big part of assisting developing the new platform too.
- Learning new technologies, specifically Outsystems, one of the leading low-code development tools.
The ideal candidate for this position will have:
- 5+ years of experience in professional software engineering
- Excellent C# programming, .Net, SQL Server skills to work on the backend components that manage all the key business logic that sits behind the core systems
- Experience of integrated systems and technologies including Rest API and SSO.
- Knowledge of the best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and deployment
What’s on offer
- Salary: £40,000-£55,000 per annum
- Overtime: no options available
- Contract type: Permanent
- Hours: 09:00-17:00 Monday to Friday
- Based in Milton Keynes, with some flexibility in regards to remote working
How to apply
- Please send your CV
- Once your CV is received, if you are successful you will be contacted.
- Due to the extremely high number of applications, it may not be possible to contact every applicant. As such, if you are not contacted please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
About Spencer Clarke Group
Here at Spencer Clarke Group, we pride ourselves on connecting you with the best career opportunities; our experienced Consultants have extensive market knowledge and will also provide expert career advice along the way.
When you join us, you will receive:
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency professionals
Spencer Clarke Group offer a market leading referral scheme of up to £250 so if you know of someone who may also be looking for an exciting career opportunity, ask them to email their CV to John Shorrock on email@example.com remembering to include your details as well.
*T’s & C’s apply.