Spencer Clarke Group are seeking a Social Care Officer for a local authority client based in East London.
As a Social Care Officer, you will play a vital role in the well-being of the community. You will be responsible for conducting face-to-face Care Act Assessments in the community, developing Support Plans tailored to individual needs, and conducting initial reviews of provided services.
About the role:
You will be tasked with delivering key strategic objectives:
- Perform regular reviews of provided services, ensuring alignment with Support Plans and making necessary adjustments to meet needs.
- Conduct thorough face-to-face Care Act Assessments, working closely with individuals and their families to identify care and support needs.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues, social workers, health practitioners, and external agencies to ensure a holistic and coordinated approach to care.
- Address and resolve service queries from service users, Care Managers, professionals, and external agencies efficiently and effectively.
The successful candidate will have the following skills / experience:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a Social Care Officer in an unqualified role.
- Understanding of the Care Act and relevant legislation.
- Ability to conduct assessments and develop Support Plans.
- Commitment to promoting the well-being of individuals in the community.
What’s on offer
Salary: £18.50+per hour *negotiable depending on experience*
*may negotiate higher for exceptional candidates, based on experience*
Contract type: 3-6 months minimum, with a high likelihood of extension
Hours: Monday to Friday, 36 hours per week
How to apply
- Once your CV is received, if you are successful, you will be contacted.
- Due to the extremely high number of applications, it may not be possible to contact every applicant. As such, if you are not contacted, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
- For any further questions, please contact Taylor Kirkham on 01772 954200.