If you’re searching for a rewarding and fulfilling career opportunity, look no further. Spencer Clarke Group are working alongside Richmond & Wandsworth Council to appoint a Skilled Roadworker on a contract basis.
- Day to day reactive and planned repairs of, carriageway, footway any other highway requests as directed to safeguard the highway users.
- The fabrication of signs, installation and contributing towards a strong and highly valued highways service
- General depot duties which may include the removal of furniture, dismantling mobile office ramps and general upkeep of depot
This role will require you to demonstrate the following experience:
- Knowledge of and practical application of highway treatment types, flag stones, kerbs, iron works, spreading and compacting of Bituminous materials
- Knowledge and understanding, including the practical application of NRSWA 1991 re-instatement Specification for Highways
What’s on offer?
Pay rate: £14-£15 per hour
If you wish to be put forward, please apply below and contact Cameron Nicholls @ Spencer Clarke Group. firstname.lastname@example.org / 020 3039 3555