Spencer Clarke Group are working closely alongside a Local Authority in Gloucestershire to assist with the appointment of a SHEQ Officer on a permanent contract.
We are looking to speak to experienced Health and Safety Professionals, who have ideally worked for a Local Authority previously.
The purpose of the role is to implement and monitor the Property Care safety, health and environmental policies; to ensure Property Care is compliant with its legal Safety and Environmental obligations specific to the service; and to reduce or prevent hazards, dangers and accidents.
Salary - £32,234 Per Annum + Package
Location – Stroud
Contract Length – Permanent
To be considered, you will have the following knowledge/experience:
- Minimum of a NEBOSH General Certificate Level 3,
- NEBOSH National Diploma (Desirable)
- TechIOSH (or equivalent)
- Experience with the ISO 45001 / ISO 14001 standards
- Experience of working within a Social Housing environment (Desirable)
- Previous experience in a health and safety or similar role
If you are interested in the role or would like to know more, please apply now, then contact Joe at Spencer Clarke Group on 01772 954200.