Spencer Clarke Group are looking for a Service Manager within the Adult Social Care team at Essex County Council.
This role is part remote working and part office based.
Contract – 3 month agency contract with a view to being extended on an ongoing basis.
Working hours – Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17:00
Rate of pay: £400 - £450 per day
About the role
As a Service Manager, you’ll be responsible for operational delivery of Adults Social Care in the South Quadrant. Providing strategic leadership to ensure delivery of best possible outcomes for vulnerable adults, enabling them to live healthily, independently safely. Leading and developing local approaches to integrated working with delivery partners and external agencies. You will be accountable for working within the statutory legal framework, policy, and guidance in line with legislative and organisational standards within the Care Act 2015. You will also hold the responsibility for the delivery of services within the agreed budget.
- At least 2 years’ experience Service Manager level experience
- Evidence of continuing professional development and demonstrable capability of practice in accordance with current professional standards
- Current registration with Social Work England or HCPC (in relation to Occupational Therapists)
- We offer up to a £250 referral bonus – so please pass on any details to someone who you think may be interested!
- We supply to hundreds of councils across the UK!
If you are interested in the role, please contact Adam @ Spencer Clarke Group – 01772 954200 / firstname.lastname@example.org