A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Treasury Analyst to join a Local Housing Association in Poole on a permanent basis.
As Senior Treasury Analyst, you’ll play a vital role in producing the group’s annual financial plan by incorporating the forecast financial return. In addition to this, you will be responsible for the analysis of information for the group’s business plan including scenario analysis, stress testing and integration of finance and development data into the group’s business planning software.
You’ll be someone with excellent knowledge of general IT technologies, a strong communicator and have the ability to build an understanding of the technical requirements of the department to aid administrative activities
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
About the role
Based in Poole (Hybrid Role), you will be responsible for:
- Produce under supervision the group’s financial plan and updates.
- Translation of all data used in the production of the group’s annual and quarterly financial plans into the group’s financial planning software
- Reconcile data to the budget and forecasted source data to ensure accuracy and work with the providers of data to ensure smooth transition and continuous improvement to data quality and accuracy.
- Undertake stress testing and scenario/mitigation analysis on the group’s business plan for a wide range of economic scenarios and variables.
- Develop new methods for stress testing the group and design outputs to assist in the analysis of risk.
- Translating the group’s financial plan into the annual financial forecast return (FFR) submission to the Homes and Communities Agency.
- Work on improving the integration of data from the group’s financial planning software into the FFR submission.
- Reconcile the return to the group’s statutory accounts and provide feedback to managers on the outputs.
- Undertake the production of the business plan for credit rating purposes.
- Produce analysis required for the annual S&P credit submission.
- Monitor and report on the group’s Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) and assist in the development of new reporting methods through the group’s financial planning process.
- Assist in extracting development data from the group’s development system and converting to the format required for input into the groups business planning software.
- For each instance of updated development data, reconcile to the latest available development forecast and ensure all assumptions remain relevant.
- Preparation of the quarterly and annual living business plan document as required.
- Produce the monthly Group and entity level cash flow forecasts.
- Develop reports using the finance tools available to improve the access to data required by the Treasury department and work to reduce manual tasks in the team.
The ideal candidate for this position must have:
- Relevant treasury/finance qualification/business degree or experience
- It would be desirable to have experience in financial planning, analysis scenarios and stress testing analytical skills
- Excellent knowledge of general IT technologies, to include Microsoft Excel (advanced) plus working knowledge of Business Information/Analysis Tools and Microsoft Word
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- An ideal understanding of the treasury function
About the company
You'll be working for a local housing authority that enables better lives. They provide safety and security through a range of housing and services that continue to grow to achieve maximum impact. What makes this company different of the rest is the belief that their main strength is in their people and their culture
What’s on offer
- Salary: Dependant on Experience & Qualifications
- Contract type: Permanent
How To Apply
If you think you’ve got what it takes to succeed, or would love to find out more information, either
- Hit the apply button now and follow the steps
- Contact Chelsea Waddell on 0203 039 3555
- Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Spencer Clarke Group
Here at Spencer Clarke Group, we pride ourselves on connecting you with the best career opportunities; our experienced Consultants have extensive market knowledge in Accountancy and Finance and will also provide expert career advice along the way.
When you join us, you will receive:
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency professionals
Spencer Clarke Group offer a market leading referral scheme of up to £350* so if you know of someone who may also be looking for an exciting career opportunity, ask them to email their CV to Chelsea Waddell on email@example.com remembering to include your details as well.
*T’s & C’s apply.