If you’re looking for a rewarding and fulfilling career, then look no further. Spencer Clarke Group are working in partnership with Cheshire West and Chester Council to provide them with a Senior Regulatory Services Officer.
As part of a pool of Regulatory Services officers, carry out a professional advisory, assessment/inspection and enforcement role in order to ensure the highest quality of service delivery and the maintenance of relevant competencies and professional standards.
- Carry out a full or very wide range of food standard assessments, inspections, surveys and/or enforcement duties and support various areas of specialist work.
- Conduct and/or oversee assessment/inspection and enforcement activity, maintain accurate records and prepare reports for complex cases in accordance with legislation, codes of practice and the highest standards of professional practice for presentation at Court, Public and Planning Enquiries and Licensing Hearings.
What’s on offer?
- Contract Length: 3-6 months with a view to extend to an ongoing contract.
- Pay: Startin from £20-£25 p/h (NEGOTIABLE depending on your experience).
- Working Hours: 37 Hours p/w
How to Apply
If you think you’ve got what it takes to succeed, or would love to find out more information, either:
- Hit the apply button now and follow the steps
- Contact Cameron Nicholls on 020 3039 3555.