*Please take advantage of our referral scheme that pays up to £250 for successful referrals (T's & C's apply)*
A local NHS Trust we are currently working with are seeking a Band 3 Senior Radiopharmacy Assistant to join their team based at a local Hospital in Cambridge.
Pay rate: £13.50 p/h Umbrella (potentially negotiable depending on experience)
Department: Department of Nuclear Medicine
Contract: 3-month initial contract with potential for extension
Working Hours: Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm
Location: Based at a local Hospital in Cambridge
- Maintain stocks of clean room clothing.
- Help with the disinfection and cleaning of critical areas and equipment.
- Participate in the microbiological monitoring of the aseptic unit environment.
- Undertake regular assessment of personal quality standards to ensure compliance with national and local standards.
- Daily monitoring of fridge temperatures and take appropriate action when temperatures are out of specification.
- Obtained/working towards NVQ level 2 in pharmacy services or equivalent.
- Understanding of aseptic processing is essential for the role.
- Experience of working in a Hospital Aseptic Unit or similar environment.
If you are interested in this vacancy, hit the apply button! Or for more information on the vacancies we do have, please contact KAYLAH on 01772 954200 or on firstname.lastname@example.org
Kaylah is a specialist recruiter in Clinical temporary appointments for NHS Trusts, who has a deep understanding of the industry and has helped numerous candidates find work. So if this one isn't for you, please still reach out so we can help find the perfect role for you!