Spencer Clarke Group are working alongside a private Engineering Consultancy based in North London to appoint a talented Senior Quality Engineer on a permanent basis.
As a Senior Quality Engineer, you’ll play a vital role in taking the lead on ensuring the highest quality is upheld throughout the engineering development process and end production implementation of our product assembly. This Senior Quality Engineer role will cover a broad range of responsibilities including the creation and implementation of key QC procedures for goods-in inspection, QC data capture, QC process controls embedded within the assembly SOP’s, designing quality standards, inspecting materials, equipment, processes, and products, developing quality control systems, and determining corrective actions. This role will work alongside our product design and engineering team to support the development process, ensuring that QC is considered throughout the concept, design and product ionisation phases prior to certification. This will include the successful running of DFMEA’s throughout the design development process.
About the role :
- Candidates should have experience running and documenting DFMEA’s with the relevant design and engineering team members.
- Must contribute actively to design optimisation to better the end product assimilability for optimum QC.
- Implement QC procedures throughout the assembly SOP’s
- Take full ownership of the product’s quality inspection at the end of line for both XYZ in-house assembly and our contract manufacturing production, before giving sign off to send out for compliance, certification and to end customer.
- Establish and create an XYZ Reality Quality Management System to improve the overall efficiency and data capture of our product QC. This would help in the lead up to achieving ISO 9001.
- Lead the curation and sign off on 2D drawing CTQ’s and tolerance control.
- Ensure all suppliers meet the high standards set on our 2D drawings.
- Working with in-house assembly & design teams to curate future
- QC solutions that will enhance product sign off and reduce errors/ mistakes found in devices out in the field.
- Work closely with field application engineers out on site, capturing data of failures. Clearly capture and articulate this information back into the engineering team to ensure known quality issues are resolved as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Liaise closely with suppliers our QC standards are met and upheld.
- Responsible for our goods-in inspection for both XYZ in-house assembly and our contract manufacturing production, ensuring the highest quality sign off is given to each part that arrives in stock from
About you :
- Degree in quality, industrial, or mechanical engineering.
- 5+ years of experience in quality engineering / quality assurance.
- Experience of route cause analysis.
- Strong knowledge of manufacturing processes.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to interpret engineering 2D drawings.
- ASQ certification beneficial.
What’s on offer:
- Competitive Salary + Share Options (£50 to £60k)
- Pension Scheme
- 25 days paid holiday plus bank holidays
- Private Healthcare through Vitality
- Central London Location, Easily Accessible
- Modern friendly environment
- Start-up culture
If you’ve got what it takes and would love to find out more information or apply, either:
- Hit the apply button now and follow the steps
- Contact Chris Wilkinson on 01772 954200
- Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Spencer Clarke Group
Here at Spencer Clarke Group, we pride ourselves on connecting you with the best career opportunities; our experienced Consultants have extensive market knowledge and will also provide expert career advice along the way.
When you join us, you will receive;
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency professionals
Spencer Clarke Group offer a market leading referral scheme of up to £250 so if you know of someone who may also be looking for an exciting career opportunity, ask them to email their CV to Chris Wilkinson on email@example.com remembering to include your details as well.