~ Senior ICT Manager ~
Spencer Clarke Group are working in partnership with Derbyshire County Council to appoint a Senior ICT Manager to their Project & Resource Management Team.
6 Month agency contract with a view to being extended on an ongoing basis.
Location – Derbyshire, DE4 3AG. (This can be a remote working position)
Full Time Position - 37 Hours Per Week
Rate of Pay - £19.31+ per hour – Higher rates can be negotiated depending on experience.
About the Role;
- Provide professional expertise and knowledge within the ICT Project & Resource Management Service area enabling the ICT Service to provide pro-active and agile services.
- Manage the ICT Project & Resource Management Team and ensure the availability of ICT systems, solutions and data that meet the business requirements across the council.
- Provide expert advice and support to a range of stakeholders regarding ICT services, ensuring customer requirements are met and best value for money is obtained for the Council.
- Manage and co-ordinate service delivery in accordance with the ICT strategy, council plan, departmental service plans and agreed ICT policies.
- Manage the Project & Resource Management function to meet service priorities by ensuring skills are maintained and resources are prioritised.
- Eligibility to work in the UK. (Passport, etc.)
- Reference contact details covering your last Three years of employment. (Names, Numbers and Email Addresses)
- Relevant degree or equivalent recognised ICT qualification or substantial relevant experience at a senior level.
Here at Spencer Clarke Group we provide workers with their own dedicated and experience consultant who provide extensive market knowledge!
- As a First Tier Supplier across many local authorities nationwide, you will have access to jobs earlier than other agencies.
- Market leading referrals of up to £500
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency workers.
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply, please send a copy of your most recent CV to email@example.com and contact Dane on 01772 954 200 as soon as possible.