If you’re searching for a rewarding and fulfilling career opportunity, look no further.
Spencer Clarke Group are working alongside a Local Authority in West Yorkshire to appoint a Senior Engineer on a 6-month contract.
As a successful Senior Engineer, your duties will be:
- Undertake or assist with the detail design of major highway schemes for which an understanding highways and drainage design is needed.
- Work with Transportation colleagues to develop detail design and construction drawings from concept plans.
- Prepare or assist with the preparation of contract drawings and documentation for the major highway schemes you are involved in.
- Get involved in other work across the Design team, which may involve schemes generated from; agreements made under Section 38, 278 or 106 of the Highways Act, Maintenance and Safety.
What’s on offer
- Salary: Negotiable to market rates
- Contract type: 6 Months
- Hours: Mon-Fri 37 hrs
- Location: WFH, with Ad-hoc visits to West Yorkshire required
How to apply
If you’ve got what it takes and would love to find out more information or apply, either
- Hit the apply button now and follow the steps
- Contact Joe O’Halloran at Spencer Clarke Group on 01772 954200
- Email your CV to Joe @ Spencer Clarke Group
WHY SPENCER CLARKE?!
Here at Spencer Clarke Group we provide workers with their own dedicated and experience consultant who provide extensive market knowledge!
• Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
• Market leading referrals of up to £500
• Post Placement Aftercare
• Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency workers