Spencer Clarke Group are looking for a Band 8a Senior Commissioning Manager to work with the NHS based in Derbyshire.
Contract – 6 month agency contract with a view to being extended on an ongoing basis.
Working hours – Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17:00
Rate of pay: £35+ per hour
Negotiable depending on experience
About the role
- As a Senior Commissioning Manager, you will support the Head of SCCP and Assistant Director of SCCP in driving forward transformation as well as value for money in the strategic development and commissioning of Stroke services.
- The role will support and lead on the following priority areas: support colleagues across JUCD to review and implement changes to the stroke of pathway, working with the East Midlands Integrated Stroke Delivery Network (ISDN) to plan and implement service redesign within agreed timescales, alongside developing and planning improvements on the Stroke Rehabilitation Pathway.
- The role involves extensive working with clinicians and colleagues from across the local health system, so the successful candidate will be expected to demonstrate the ability to work and communicate with a broad range of stakeholders including the ability to negotiate on difficult and controversial issues
- Comprehensive experience of project principles techniques and tools such as Prince 2 and Managing Successful Projects.
- Extensive knowledge of specialist areas, acquired through post graduate diploma or equivalent experience or training plus further specialist knowledge or experience to master’s level equivalent;
- We offer a £250 referral bonus – so please pass on any details to someone who you think may be interested!
- We supply to hundreds of councils across the UK!
- Nationwide Supplier to the NHS!
If you are interested in the role, please contact Adam @ Spencer Clarke Group – 01772 954200 / firstname.lastname@example.org