Spencer Clarke Group are looking for an experienced SEND Commissioner to take up an interim contract for a Local Authority based in Berkshire.
We are Looking for an experienced and dynamic SEND commissioner for an initial 4-month period who is able to navigate issues quickly in order to drive progress and outcomes. This position requires creativity and the ability to scrutinise current arrangements and offer alternative and improved ways of working in accordance with local need and context.
Pay Scale – Paying from £400 - £500 per day – Negotiable depending on experience. (Inside iR35)
Location – Remote Working for the duration of the assignment.
Contract Length – 4-5-month agency contract with a view to being extended on an ongoing basis.
Key Duties Include:
- Offer support to the Lead Commissioner to ensure the delivery of sufficiency and resource base review. This may involve the development of a number of SLA’s and any other relevant work
- Delivering commissioning reviews, change management and development projects, working closely with key stakeholders in health and social care
- Development of tools and assessment for 5 year need and support in strategy around provision.
- Being a member of the Impact, Intelligence and Sufficiency Working Group of the SEND Improvement Board which, as well as having oversight of the Sufficiency project, it also has the remit for assessing the progress of all the groups towards delivery of their agreed KPIs as a Benefits realisation analysis responsibility, use of survey information informing decision-making and the bringing together of a wide range of data, not just that reported through the dashboard which had a particular function round the Written Statement of Action.
- As part of planned developments, overseeing the development of the new ASD resource base
- Supporting the engagement of Operational Commissioning in SEND activity and improving the Contracts Teams role in SEND activity, including use of frameworks, performance management of providers and better records
- Contract management of a range of SEND contracts
If you are looking for a new role within a SEN team, we work across the UK and have a number of roles available from Plan Writers, Tribunal Officers to Statutory Assessment Team managers so please get in touch to find out how Spencer Clarke Group can help develop your career within Special Educational Needs.
If you are interested in the role or would like to know more, please make hit the apply button now and then contact Richard at Spencer Clarke Group on 01772 954200.