We are seeking a Senior Business Support Officer for a local authority client based in East London.
As a Senior Business Support Officer, your role will involve overseeing venue bookings, implementing automated payment systems, streamlining operational processes, and collaborating with other departments.
About the role:
You will be tasked with delivering key strategic objectives:
- Act as the primary point of contact for inquiries and reservations, providing excellent customer service to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Support the implementation of automated payment systems and booking processes to streamline operations and enhance efficiency.
- Provide administrative support to the Sports, Leisure, and Culture service in achieving key objectives and outputs.
- Collaborate with team members to realign booking tasks and support services, contributing to improved service delivery.
The successful candidate will have the following skills / experience:
- Previous experience in an administrative or business support role, preferably within the sports, leisure, or cultural sector.
- Experience with booking and payment systems.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in handling bookings and financial transactions.
What’s on offer
Salary: £19+ph *negotiable depending on experience*
*may negotiate higher for exceptional candidates, based on experience*
Contract type: 6 months minimum, with a high likelihood of extension
Hours: Monday to Friday, 36 hours per week
How to apply
- Once your CV is received, if you are successful, you will be contacted.
- Due to the extremely high number of applications, it may not be possible to contact every applicant. As such, if you are not contacted, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
- For any further questions, please contact Taylor Kirkham on 01772 954200.