An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ‘Experienced Bookkeeper’ to join a well-established Chartered Accountants, Business Advisors & Tax consultants in Belsize Park on a full time and permanent basis.
As an Experienced Bookkeeper, you’ll play a vital role in recording and maintaining clients and business’s financial transactions, such as purchases, expenses, sales revenue, invoices, and payments.
You’ll be someone with a high attention to detail because the role includes working with a high level of accuracy. The key to success is having good accounting knowledge, bookkeeping experience and a high level of professionalism and organization skills.
If you have the 5+ years Bookkeeping experience and have a good knowledge and are competent with Xero and Sage Line 50 which we’re looking for, this exciting role could be the next step in your career and we’d love to hear from you!
About the role
Based in the Belsize Park office you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining an accurate record of financial transactions
- Updating and maintain the general ledger
- Reconciliation of entries into the accounting system
- Recording of debits and credits
- Maintaining the trial balance, by a reconciliation of general ledgers
- Account reconciliation to assert the accuracy of transactions
- Use knowledge of local laws to comply with reporting requirements
- Monitor any variances from the projected budget
The ideal candidate for this position must have:
- 5+ years recent Bookkeeping experience in a UK practice
- Good knowledge of Xero and Sage Line 50 software
About the company
The firm is a well-established firm and has been established since 1982. They have assisted clients and business owners across numerous sectors. Their approach is friendly and personal, and they have first-hand commercial experience in the areas clients require to provide a high level service.
What’s on offer
- Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 depending on experience and qualifications
- Benefits: Pension contributions, well-established firm, friendly office with social events
- Contract type: Full Time / Permanent role
- Hours: 9am-5:30pm Monday-Friday (office based)
How To Apply
If you think you’ve got what it takes to succeed, or would love to find out more information, either
- Hit the apply button now and follow the steps
- Contact Adam Pickering on 0203 039 3555
- Email your CV to email@example.com
About Spencer Clarke Group
Here at Spencer Clarke Group, we pride ourselves on connecting you with the best career opportunities; our experienced Consultants have extensive market knowledge in Accountancy and Finance and will also provide expert career advice along the way.
When you join us, you will receive:
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency professionals
Spencer Clarke Group offer a market leading referral scheme of up to £350* so if you know of someone who may also be looking for an exciting career opportunity, ask them to email their CV to Adam Pickering on firstname.lastname@example.org remembering to include your details as well.
*T’s & C’s apply.