Spencer Clarke Group are working closely alongside a Local Authority in Derbyshire to assist with the appointment of a Senior Asset Valuer on a 6-month contract.
We are looking to speak to experienced Asset Valuer’s, with experience of carrying out Local Authority Asset Valuations in accordance with RICS and CIPFA Guidelines, who have ideally worked for a Local Authority previously.
Pay Scale – INSIDE IR35 – Negotiable to market rates (please state the rate you work to when applying)
Location – Hybrid working, site visits required around Derbyshire
Contract Length – 6 months, possibility of extension
- To organise and deliver valuations for the Council’s land and property portfolio in accordance with CIPFA and RICS guidelines in order to meet the Council’s statutory obligations in respect of Asset Valuations.
- To assist the Principal Asset Valuer in the delivery of the Asset Valuation Programme ensuring services are delivered in line with the Council’s framework of quality standards, performance targets and budgetary control.
- Lead on the more complicated, high value and sensitive cases across a wide range of estate management duties to support the Principal Asset Valuer. Be a key point of contact for resolving issues, working with landlords, tenants, building and maintenance services and other property stakeholders to deliver a high quality service.
- Significant post qualification experience in estate management and valuation
- Must be a member of the RICS and capable of becoming a Registered Valuer.
- Must have experience of carrying out Local Authority Asset Valuations in accordance with RICS and CIPFA Guidelines
If you are interested in the role or would like to know more, please apply now, then contact Joe at Spencer Clarke Group on 01772 954200.