If you’re searching for a rewarding and fulfilling career opportunity, look no further. Spencer Clarke Group are working alongside an accountancy practice in Birmingham to appoint a talented Senior Administrator on a permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will respond to daily tasks as they arise efficiently & effectively, with willingness and enthusiasm, helping to maintain a good and happy working atmosphere!
If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
About the role
Based in Birmingham, you will be tasked with:
- Supporting the firm in all its activities and process including, but not limited to, the administration of all recommendations and regulated processes. Ensuring all transactions are completed within FCA regulations and within the company’s internal administrative policies.
- Providing accurate and efficient administration and maintenance of client records.
- Providing administrative support to the advisers, paraplanners and office manager.
- Assisting the paraplanners with quarterly protection due diligence
- Being the focal point for the technical and challenging queries within the team.
- Being responsible for accurate commissions reconciliation and report on such each month and within timescales.
- Supervising and training the administrators within the team in their daily duties and delegate work appropriately.
- Completing application / proposal forms and ensure all compliance paperwork is in order for new business.
- Being responsible for all new business submissions and their progress from application stage to commissions received.
- Being responsible for the production of client review packs.
- Obtaining valuations, policy info and bespoke quotations.
- When required, organising and attending client meetings with adviser.
- Being the central point of contact in relation to the broking of commercial lending and liaising between lenders, clients, solicitors and the appropriate adviser and the administration of all such cases.
- Assisting in the development of on-going projects to drive the practice forward including writing and updating of the practices’ administration procedures and guiding the team on their use.
- General administration duties & ad-hock tasks as required and providing administration support to Office Manager and MD as required.
- Ad-hoc projects in relation to role.
- Responding to daily tasks as they arise efficiently & effectively, with willingness and enthusiasm, thus helping to maintain a good and happy working atmosphere.
The ideal candidate for this position will have:
- Experience working with financial advisers
- A good product knowledge of Pension, Investment and Protection products
- A strong administrative background.
- Experience working with high net worth clients.
- Experience of arranging commercial lending would be an advantage, but not essential.
- Supervisory experience.
- Excellent inter-personal skills, both written and verbal.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal).
- Accurate with good attention to detail.
- Good time management and ability to prioritise own work load.
- Good team working and liaison skills.
What’s on offer
- Salary: £27,000-£32,0000
- Benefits: Monday to Friday working days, early finish on a Friday, Pension Scheme, Sick Pay, On site parking
- Contract type: Permanent
About the company
You'll be working for a firm of Chartered Accountants and Chartered Tax Advisers with 38 years of accountancy experience. Based in Birmingham, they take a pro-active and hands on approach to ensuring that all of their clients receive a professional service which is specially tailored to each of them, whilst being fully aware of their financial demands.
How to Apply
If you think you’ve got what it takes to succeed, or would love to find out more information, either
- Hit the apply button now and follow the steps
- Contact Shannon Broadbent on 0203 039 3555
- Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Spencer Clarke Group
Here at Spencer Clarke Group, we pride ourselves on connecting you with the best career opportunities; our experienced Consultants have extensive market knowledge in Accountancy and Finance and will also provide expert career advice along the way.
When you join us, you will receive:
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency professionals
Spencer Clarke Group offer a market leading referral scheme of up to £350* so if you know of someone who may also be looking for an exciting career opportunity, ask them to email their CV to Shannon Broadbent on email@example.com remembering to include your details as well.
*T’s & C’s apply.