If you’re searching for a rewarding and fulfilling career opportunity, look no further. Spencer Clarke Group are working alongside an accountancy practice in Birmingham to appoint a talented Senior Accountant on a permanent basis.
As Senior Accountant, you’ll play a vital role in providing a highly efficient service to all clients locally and nationally.
The ideal candidate will have plenty of experience working within an accountancy practice and be willing to take on a leading role. If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
About the role
Based in Birmingham, you will be tasked with:
- Accounts preparation for Ltd Companies, Sole Traders, Partnerships & Charities
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly VAT returns
- Preparation of management accounts
- Attending client meetings
- Overseeing the work of more junior accountants
- Completing tax computations for both personal and corporate clients
- Communication with HMRC
- Accounts Administration
- Assisting with the training and development needs of the more junior accountants
The ideal candidate for this position will:
- Have several years experience working within an accountancy practice
- Have experience working with QuickBooks and TaxCalc software
- Be able to work autonomously and without supervision
- Have good time management
What’s on offer
- Salary: £30,000-£35,000
- Benefits: Monday to Friday, 32 hour working week, Friday 1pm finish, 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Contract type: Permanent
About the company
You'll be working for a firm of accountants and management consultants that take pride in providing a highly efficient service to all their clients locally and nationally. Their clients have gained confidence in them due to their friendly and personal approach to all professional matters and by the results achieved by their advice and recommendations. They specifically focus on micro, small and medium sized businesses and tax payers.
How to Apply
If you think you’ve got what it takes to succeed, or would love to find out more information, either
- Hit the apply button now and follow the steps
- Contact Shannon Broadbent on 0203 039 3555
- Email your CV to email@example.com
About Spencer Clarke Group
Here at Spencer Clarke Group, we pride ourselves on connecting you with the best career opportunities; our experienced Consultants have extensive market knowledge in Accountancy and Finance and will also provide expert career advice along the way.
When you join us, you will receive:
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency professionals
Spencer Clarke Group offer a market leading referral scheme of up to £350* so if you know of someone who may also be looking for an exciting career opportunity, ask them to email their CV to Shannon Broadbent on firstname.lastname@example.org remembering to include your details as well.
*T’s & C’s apply.