A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced SEND Professional to take up a fixed term contract with our client, a local authority in Southeast England.
We are working in partnership with our client to assist with the appointment of a SEND Service Manager.
The ideal applicant will have worked within an SEN service at a Senior Case officer level or above who has experience of supervision or management of a team.
Pay Scale – 52,000 - £58,000 per annum – Negotiable depending on experience.
Location – Fully Remote Working for the duration of the assignment.
Contract Length – Fixed Term contract until July 2023.
- lead the provision of high-quality SEN Casework including the statutory processes for Education Health and Care Plans in line with current legislation.
- Lead the work of the SEN Casework Teams including SEN Transport, oversight of the monitoring of High Needs Block resources and contracts with schools and service providers to ensure the efficient use of resources.
- Provide or commission appropriate legal advice to support the SEN Casework Team
- Represent the Local Authority at SEN Disability Tribunals where mediation support has not resolved issues.
- Provide support and challenge to schools regarding provision for pupils with Education Health and Care Plans and on SEN School Support.
- Contribute to the design and implementation of the SEN Strategy, SEN Policies and SEN workstreams.
If you are interested in the role or would like to know more, please make hit the apply button now and then contact Richard at Spencer Clarke Group on 01772 954200.