Service Manager – SEND & Inclusion
Client - Local Authority on the Southcoast
Salary: £600 - £700 per day
Contract: Initially until 31st August 2024 with a view to being extended
This Is a hybrid working role and the expectation is to be on site 1-2 days per week.
We are seeking an experienced SEND Service Manager to take up an interim assignment with our client, a local authority on the Southcoast.
The ideal candidate would be someone who’s highly skilled & experienced within School inclusion as the role will include the development of a new alternative provision strategy and associated action plan.
Key objectives in the role:
- To create new processes required to ensure that all statutory duties are met for all vulnerable learners including SEND children.
- Coach, mentor and support the Schools Inclusion team and Attendance team so that the culture is child centred, focused on prevention and ensuring timely outcomes for children accessing this pathway.
- Ensure that the Alternative Provision Pathway is revised, is of high quality and ensures that as many children and young people are returned to mainstream education as possible.
- Clear development of policies and procedures for inside and outside of the organisation
- Evidence of LA ability to meet statutory duties and clear records, tracking systems and use of alternative provision.
- New AP strategy and associated action plan
If you are interested in this role, click the apply button or contact Richard on 01772 954200 for more information.
As an Award-Winning SEND recruiter, Richard brings a wealth of experience and an impeccable track record in connecting exceptional professionals with rewarding career opportunities. Please get in touch with him today to find out how he can help.