Spencer Clarke Group and working in partnership with a Local Authority to assist with the appointment of SEN Project Lead on an interim basis.
This is an exciting opportunity to lead on projects relating to children with Special Educational Needs and/or Disabilities (SEND) from start to finish and work closely with the funding agency, children’s services teams and external partners to ensure effective delivery of the projects.
Pay Scale – Starting from £250-£300 per day – Negotiable depending on experience. We can consider higher desired rates for outstanding applicants.
Location – Working from home – However occasional office visits may be required
Contract Length – 3 month rolling contract highly likely to be until March 2022 with a view to being extended on an ongoing basis.
- To be the main lead for projects and to manage the successful delivery of projects, from start to end
- To implement Children’s Services projects ensuring delivery is on time, in line with funding and statutory requirements.
- To attend and organise relevant meetings, task groups, working groups etc. with relevant partners and stakeholders
- To complete reports and returns to the Government on the progress of projects in line with Government expectations
- To write reports for Senior Officers and partners on the progress of projects
- To work in partnership with Council Finance colleagues to ensure financial returns are made accurately and on time in line with funding requirements.
- To prepare any commissioning specifications and to work in partnership with the Procurement Team to ensure compliance with commissioning arrangements for the delivery of project services.
If you are interested in the role or would like to know more, please make hit the apply button now and then contact Richard at Spencer Clarke Group on 01772 954200.