SEND Key Worker
Are you passionate about supporting individuals with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND)?
We're working in partnership with a Local Authority to appoint a dedicated SEND Key Worker to make a difference in the lives of adults and children in Staffordshire!
Within this role, you will be expected to act as a keyworker for adults and children with special educational needs & disability and co-ordinate and call on the support of key qualified Social work, Educational Psychology, Health and any other professional who you require contributions from in terms of specialist assessment and episodes of work.
- Act as a key worker, providing support and coordination for individuals with SEND.
- Collaborate with qualified professionals in social work, educational psychology, health, and other relevant fields to ensure comprehensive care.
- Coordinate specialist assessments and interventions to meet the unique needs of each individual.
- Advocate for the rights and inclusion of individuals with SEND within the community and support networks.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to succeed, or would love to find out more information, either
- Hit the apply button now and follow the steps
- Contact Sophie on 01772 954 200
Here at Spencer Clarke Group, we pride ourselves on connecting you with the best career opportunities; our experienced Consultants have extensive market knowledge in Children Services and will also provide expert career advice along the way.
We also have a market leading referral scheme of up to £350* so if you know of someone who may also be looking for an exciting career opportunity, ask them to contact Sophie at Spencer Clarke Group.
*T’s & C’s apply.