Spencer Clarke Group are working alongside a London Borough in West London to assist with the appointment of a SEN Case Officer.
As a SEN Case officer for this Local authority your role will be to coordinate the effective, responsive and legally compliant delivery of education, health and care casework across the 0-25 years cohort.
Pay Scale – £200 - £250 per hour – Negotiable depending on experience.
Location – Working from home – ICT Equipment to be provided by the council.
Contract Length – 3 month rolling contract highly likely to be until March 2022 with a view to being extended on an ongoing basis.
What will I be doing day to day?
- Coordinate Education, Health and Care (EHC) needs assessments, annual reviews of EHC Plans and other EHC statutory casework, delivering quality on time.
- Manage a caseload of children and young people with an EHC Plan or undergoing EHC needs assessment.
- Main point of contact for parents or carers and young people on your caseload, including professionals supporting their needs.
- Customer care approach to casework, involving young people and their parents in the EHC process, as well as the timely resolution of concerns.
- Lead a multi-disciplinary network of professionals across Education, Health and Care, facilitating co-production meeting and discussions to ensure a coordinated approach to meeting needs.
- Analyse and distil professional advice to produce good quality EHC Plans.
We are particularly interested in applicants who hold significant experience in SEND Case officer roles within a previous local authority and who can write high quality outstanding EHCPs. (Education, Health & Care Plans)
If you are interestedin the role or would like to know more, please make an application today and then contact Richard at Spencer Clarke Group on 01772 954200.