Spencer Clarke Group are working with a local authority based in East England to assist them with the appointment of a SEN Case Officer.
Pay Scale – £250 per day – Negotiable depending on experience.
Location – Remote Working.
Contract Length – 6-month agency contract with a view to being extended on an ongoing basis.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate expert knowledge of the SEND Code of Practice and have experience managing a caseload within a SEND service for a local authority.
You will have up to date knowledge of the EHCP Process from initial assessment and manage the 20-week process timely and effectively.
- Undertake workload including Education Health and Care Needs Assessment and Annual review associated with a geographical patch
- Prepare and present cases to Education Health and Care Needs Assessment Panel/ County Resourcing Panel as appropriate and provide feedback to schools, parents and professionals. Implement outcomes form panels seeking creative solutions where required.
- Identify issues, negotiate and resolve problems arising from casework and inter-agency work.
- Draft Education Health and Care Plans and attend planning meetings as and when necessary
- Work in partnership with parents/carers. Contact with parents and develop effective relationships with schools, professionals and other agencies.
If you are interested in the role or would like to know more, please make an application today and then contact Richard at Spencer Clarke Group on 01772 954200.