An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Semi Senior Accountant to join an accountancy practice in Tamworth on a permanent basis.
As Semi Senior Accountant, you’ll play a vital role in a growing accounts team. If you work well within a team and have good communication, possessing skills which we’re looking for, this exciting role could be the next step in your career and we’d love to hear from you!
About the role
Based in Tamworth, you will be responsible for:
- Preparation of financial statements for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Assistance with auditing limited companies
- Preparation of corporation tax returns
- Preparation of personal tax returns
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Preparation and management of monthly VAT returns
- Preparation and management of payroll and pension processing
The ideal candidate for this position must have:
- Level 3 AAT qualified, potentially working towards ACCA but not compulsory
- 2-3 years practice experience
- Able to work within a friendly team environment
- Possess good IT skills (eg Microsoft Office, Sage etc)
- Good communication skills within the team as well as with clients
About the company
Our clients are an accountancy firm in Tamworth, Staffordshire, who take the time to understand their clients business and can be relied upon to provide fast solutions. They’ve been supporting and advising successful local businesses for over 50 years. This longevity is by design, not accident, and is built upon an unwavering commitment to understanding their clients needs and delivering practical, timely and often inspired business and accounting solutions. They are a close knit team of qualified chartered accountants bringing together many specialist skills and a broad spectrum of experience.
What’s on offer
- Salary: £20,000-£25,000 dependant on experience
- Benefits: 20 days holiday plus bank holidays, flexible study package for candidates wanting to study ACCA
- Contract type: Permanent
If you think you’ve got what it takes to succeed, or would love to find out more information, either
- Hit the apply button now and follow the steps
- Contact Shannon Broadbent on 0203 039 3555
- Email your CV to email@example.com
About Spencer Clarke Group
Here at Spencer Clarke Group, we pride ourselves on connecting you with the best career opportunities; our experienced Consultants have extensive market knowledge in Accountancy and Finance and will also provide expert career advice along the way.
When you join us, you will receive:
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency professionals
Spencer Clarke Group offer a market leading referral scheme of up to £350* so if you know of someone who may also be looking for an exciting career opportunity, ask them to email their CV to Shannon Broadbent on firstname.lastname@example.org remembering to include your details as well.
*T’s & C’s apply.