If you’re searching for a rewarding and fulfilling career opportunity, look no further. Spencer Clarke Group are working alongside an accountancy firm in Stoke-on-Trent to appoint a talented Semi-Senior Accountant on a permanent basis.
As Semi-Senior Accountant, you’ll play a vital role in providing excellent service to everyone you work with.
The ideal candidate will have a proactive attitude, whether the task is simple or complex and love getting to know and creating long standing relationships with clients. If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
About the role
Based in Stoke-on-Trent, you will be tasked with:
- Being part of a talented team, adding value to the exceptional work we deliver.
- Calculating corporation and personal tax liabilities, whilst coming up with tax planning ideas.
- Preparing year-end financial statements for a wide range of clients.
- Building long-lasting relationships with clients and wowing them daily.
- Supporting Seniors and Managers to deliver amazing advice.
The ideal candidate for this position will:
- Have at least a years’ experience working within an accountancy practice.
- Be looking to study or already have a qualification in ACA/ACCA.
- Be fully AAT qualified.
- Have a proactive attitude, whether a task is complicated or simple, big or small.
- Love getting to know people and cultivating long-lasting relationships.
- Be motivated by a fast paced and bustling environment.
What’s on offer
- Salary: £21,000-£27,000 (dependant on experience)
- Benefits: Hybrid working flexibility, 22 days holiday plus bank holiday going up to 25 with each year of service, flexible working hours, Health MOT’s, study support.
- Contract type: Permanent
About the company
You'll be working for an award winning accountancy firm based in Stoke-on-Trent, proud to provide exceptional service to the people they work with. The firm offers opportunities to learn from the most talented people in the field and provides a clear business plan to work towards, supporting you to become the best you can be. Giving back is something ingrained into their core values, whether it’s volunteering, running marathons or holding charity events, you’ll always find them with sleeves rolled up getting stuck in.
How to Apply
If you think you’ve got what it takes to succeed, or would love to find out more information, either
- Hit the apply button now and follow the steps
- Contact Shannon Broadbent on 0203 039 3555
- Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Spencer Clarke Group
Here at Spencer Clarke Group, we pride ourselves on connecting you with the best career opportunities; our experienced Consultants have extensive market knowledge in Accountancy and Finance and will also provide expert career advice along the way.
When you join us, you will receive:
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency professionals
Spencer Clarke Group offer a market leading referral scheme of up to £350* so if you know of someone who may also be looking for an exciting career opportunity, ask them to email their CV to Shannon Broadbent on email@example.com remembering to include your details as well.
*T’s & C’s apply.