Spencer Clarke Group are looking for a School Organisation Manager at Central Bedfordshire Council.
Contract – 6 month agency contract with a view to being extended on an ongoing basis.
Working hours – Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17:00
Rate of pay – £550+ per day
This is negotiable depending on experience
About the role
- The team is responsible for planning sufficient school places, managing and co-ordinating age range and governance changes to schools and contributing to the improvement of education across Central Bedfordshire
- To ensure all statutory functions of the council relating to school organisation, place planning and admissions are delivered to a high standard and within budget.
- To formulate, develop, implement and review the local authority’s strategies, policies and practices on school organisation and school place planning in line with legislation and statutory guidance.
- To manage the evaluation of statistical information and comparative data to support detailed analysis of pupil forecasts and trends on a school / area basis, which is published annually in the Council’s School Organisation Plan.
- To lead the Council’s proposals for changes to local school organisation, where it is the proposer.
- Previous experience within School Admissions within a Programme Management role
- We offer a £250 referral bonus – so please pass on any details to someone who you think may be interested!
- We supply to hundreds of councils across the UK!
- Nationwide Supplier to the NHS!
If you are interested in the role, please contact Adam @ Spencer Clarke Group – 01772 954200 / email@example.com