*Please take advantage of our referral scheme that offers up to £250 for each successful referral*
We are currently working with a Local Authority who are seeking a School Nurse to join their team in Newham.
What’s on offer:
- Working hours: Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm
- Contract length: 3-6 month initial contract with the view of extension
- Location: Newham
- Rate of pay: £25 - £31 p/h (negotiable depending on experience)
About the role:
- Be professionally responsible and accountable for the assessment of health needs, planning and evaluation of the school health service delivery, for both individuals and groups within a defined school age population delegating casework to team members as required.
- Work in partnership with schools, parents/carers and other agencies to achieve the best health outcomes for children and young people.
- Be required to develop a specialist role in areas of school nursing practice in line with service requirements and their personal development plan.
To be eligible for this position, you must be registered as a Specialist Community Public Health Nurse (SCPHN) and have previous experience working within a school.
If you are interested in this role, hit the apply button! Or for more information, please contact KAYLAH on 01772 954200 or on email@example.com
Kaylah is a specialist recruiter in Clinical temporary appointments for NHS Trusts, who has a deep understanding of the industry and has helped numerous candidates find work. So if this one isn't for you, please still reach out so we can help find the perfect role for you!