Spencer Clarke Group are looking for a Band 6/7 Safe Care Clinical Project Improvement Lead with the NHS based in Oldham.
Contract –12 month fixed term contract
Working hours – 37 hours per week – Monday - Friday
Rate of pay: £38,000 - £45,000 per annum
Negotiable depending on experience
About the role
- This is a new and exciting role for an experienced improvement manager with a leadership background to either build on existing or develop further project management skills. The roll out of Safe Care within the trust will enable the live dependency and acuity of our patients and the workforce required to deliver care to the right patient in the place with the right skill at the right time. This electronic acuity tool is an additional tool that runs in conjunction with our well embedded electronic rostering team.
- Provide leadership in the Trust-wide and health economy-wide transformation schemes and the implementation of safe care, linked to the Trust’s objectives and strategic direction to provide safe effective services and outcomes.
- Act as an effective role model, contribute to a culture of civility and inclusivity, positive performance management and develop own credibility through the demonstration of high standards.
- Lead on the performance monitoring and reporting with responsibility for monitoring progress of the implementation in line with Annual Programme, recognising changing priorities and implementing corrective actions where necessary.
- Improvement / project management qualification
- Experience of working at a senior level within an Integrated care Trust/system
- We offer a £250 referral bonus – so please pass on any details to someone who you think may be interested!
- We supply to hundreds of councils across the UK!
- Nationwide Supplier to the NHS!
If you are interested in the role, please contact Adam @ Spencer Clarke Group – 01772 954200 / firstname.lastname@example.org