If you’re searching for a rewarding and fulfilling career opportunity, look no further. Spencer Clarke Group are working alongside a local authority in Worcester to appoint a Road Safety Engineer on a Contract basis.
About the role
Based in Worcester, you will be tasked with:
- To manage and maintain the Accsmap database, provide accident data on request and carry out accident studies
- To lead on road safety audits stages I, II, III and IV for WCC highway improvement schemes and check third party audits including those for development proposals.
- To undertake accident investigation including all fatal accidents in conjunction with Police representatives, make recommendations and prepare detailed reports.
The ideal candidate for this position will have:
- Honours degree in Civil Engineering or a relevant subject, or equivalent experience and competencies.
- Membership of the Society of Road Safety Auditors and Register of Road Safety Auditors
- Current experience in leading Road Safety Audits
- Significant experience in accident studies and the management and maintenance of the AccsMap GIS for accident analysis
- Expert Knowledge of the design and specification requirements for accident remedial and traffic calming schemes
- Expert Knowledge of the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations and any other legislation appropriate to the job
About the company
You'll be working for Worcestershire County Council as part of their Traffic Management team.
What’s on offer
- Salary: Negotiable
- Hours: 37 hrs per week
- Contract type: 3 Month Contract
If you’ve got what it takes and would love to find out more information or apply, either
- Hit the apply button now and follow the steps
- Contact Joe O’Halloran on 01772 954200
- Email your CV to email@example.com
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to an initial Zoom interview
About Spencer Clarke Group
Here at Spencer Clarke Group, we pride ourselves on connecting you with the best career opportunities; our experienced Consultants have extensive market knowledge in Engineering and will also provide expert career advice along the way.
When you join us, you will receive:
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency professionals