Spencer Clarke Group are working closely alongside Newham Council to provide them with a RMS Resolution Officer tojoin their team on a Contract Basis.
Rate – £17-£20+ per hour, negotiable upon experience
- To be responsible for dealing effectively with the corporate complaints, Members enquiries and Ombudsman enquiries.
- To work as part of a team to deliver high quality responses to customers complaints and enquiries.
- To develop and maintain good relations with service areas and partner agencies
- Promote a positive image of the Council and to enhance its reputation.
- To take a lead role on a specific area of work or projects on behalf of the Manager
- Experience of working in at least one of the following areas:
- Corporate complaints
- Experience of conducting detailed investigations of complaints preferably within a comparable local authority section.
- Experience of successfully dealing with Members and the public, including communicating difficult issues effectively orally and in writing
- Experience of working positively to engage with and understand the needs of stakeholders and Members.
- Experience of project management and/or research work and relevant techniques.
- Experience of working with computer based systems
If you wish to be put forward for this role, please apply and contact John Shorrock @ Spencer Clarke group – firstname.lastname@example.org
WHY SPENCER CLARKE?!
Here at Spencer Clarke Group we provide workers with their own dedicated and experience consultant who provide extensive market knowledge!
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Market leading referrals of up to £500
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency workers