~ Residential Night Worker ~
Spencer Clarke Group are working in partnership with Action For Children (Shropshire) to appoint a Residential Night Worker to their Children's Services.
3 – 6 Month agency contract with a view to being extended on an ongoing basis.
Full Time Hours – 35 hours (Friday - Sunday)
Location – Shropshire, SY2 5XW.
Rate of Pay - £17+ per hour – Negotiable depending on experience.
*** We need staff with experience of Residential care and children / young people with challenging Behaviour ***
About the Role;
Provide a 24\7 hour service provision to work directly with children, young people and their families in liaison with other agencies and professionals to achieve positive and agreed outcomes as directed by their care plan and line manager.
- Work as a team and individually to provide a flexible responsive, high quality and person centred care to children young people and their families based on an assessment of need and to access to a range of stimulating and safe activities and experiences within and external to the home.
- Build and maintain professional working relationships with children young people and their families by providing emotional, social and practical support to young people who can display challenging emotional and social difficulties.
- Establish relationships and links within the community to assist the child, young person and their family.
- Support children and young people in their personal care, administration of medication and clinical procedures in line with organisational policies and procedures.
- Ensure that the views and needs of children/young people are heard and responded to by promoting communication and participation.
- Maintain registration requirements in line with the required bodies and Action for Children is notified of any circumstances which could affect your registration status.
- Eligibility To Work In The UK. (Passport)
- Reference Contact Details covering the last five years of emplyment. (names, numbers and email addresses)
SCG REFERRAL SCHEME.
SCG offer a market leading referral scheme so if you are not interested, but no of somehow who may, please feel free to pass on their details.
Due to the high volume of applications, if you do not receive a response within 48 hours, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply, please send a copy of your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and contact Dane on 01772 954 200 as soon as possible.