Residential Manager – Childrens – Oxfordshire
Rate of pay: £53,000 - £57,000
What we need from you:
- The Residential and Edge of Care Service works with the most vulnerable children and families, including those on the edge of care, within the care system and preparing for independence. The strategic aim of this service is to deliver integrated and individualised interventions to promote best outcomes for children and their families.
- Responsibility for ensuring effective delivery and improvement of high quality services to children young people and their families within REoC to the highest standard, within the County Councils standing orders and scheme of delegation, on time and within budget.
- Leadership and management of 2 teams, ensuring that team members work effectively with children, young people, families and all internal and partner agency staff. To carry out their statutory duties as determined, principally in relevant childcare legislation, children’s homes regulations and standards.
- Good working knowledge of childcare legislation, guidance and regulations including Working Together to Safeguard Children 2015.
- Good working knowledge of Children’s Homes Regulations 2015 and Quality Assurance Standards.
- We offer a £250 referral bonus – so please pass on any details to someone who you think may be interested!
- We supply to hundreds of councils across the UK!
- Nationwide Supplier to the NHS!
If you are interested in the role, please contact Adam @ Spencer Clarke Group – 01772 954200 / firstname.lastname@example.org