Residential Childcare Worker Role - Full time & part time roles available!
Location: Available vacancies around the Preston and Leyland area
Contract: Temporary to permanent
Pay Rate: Starting from £13.40 per hour
We're teaming up with a Local Authority to find an extraordinary Residential Childcare Officer for their Children and Young People's Service Team in the Leyland/Preston area!
The best part? You don't need any prior experience to jump into this adventure. All you need is a positive attitude and a burning passion for working with children.
As a Residential Childcare Officer, your main responsibility will be to empower and support children and young people in a residential environment. By providing support and encouragement, you will establish a stable and secure foundation where young individuals feel a sense of belonging.
The key responsibilities of this position include:
- Promoting and safeguarding the welfare of the children and young people under your care.
- Providing support and encouragement to children and young people.
- Actively listening in a calm and non-threatening manner, using questions to ensure comprehension and acknowledging what is being said.
- Contributing to the normal development of the children and young people by providing a healthy lifestyle, engaging activities, and serving as a consistent and caring adult role model.
If you believe you have the qualities necessary to succeed in this role or would like more information, you have two options:
- Click the apply button now and follow the application steps.
- Contact Sophie at 01772 954 200.
At Spencer Clarke Group, we take pride in connecting you with the best career opportunities. Our experienced consultants possess extensive knowledge of the Children's Services market and will provide expert career advice throughout the process.