~ Residential Care Worker ~
Spencer Clarke Group are working in partnership with Stoke on Trent City Council to appoint Several Residential Care Workers their Children’s Early Intervention Services.
Main Duties and Responsibilities;
- Contribute to the delivery of a service that achieves the best possible outcomes for looked after young people.
- Contribute to the provision of an effective, physical, social and emotional care environment.
- Develop and sustain effective professional relationships with individual young people, providing day to day care and support in accordance with the Homes Statement of Purpose and the Children’s Home Regulations including the Quality Standards.
- Encourage young people to develop and maintain a positive sense of self and individual identity.
- Actively contribute to the development, provision and review of care plans, placement plans and other relevant plans.
- Promote and maximise educational and developmental opportunities and achievements for individual young people.
- Contribute to the health and social well being of young people, promoting the principles of social inclusion and active development of interests in the community.
- Contribute to the evaluation of risk and the protection of young people from abuse.
- Contribute to the prevention and management of challenging behaviour, working with legislative and organisational policy requirements.
- Work in partnership with young people, their family and friends, colleagues and other agencies.
- Support the centre worker identified for young people.
- Contribute to the preparation of meals in the home in partnership with young people whilst ensuring a healthy balanced diet.
- Assist in full domestic duties around the house.
3 - 6 months agency contract with a view to being extended on an ongoing basis.
Full time Hours – 37 Hours per week.
Location – Staffordshire , ST3 6PY.
Rate of Pay - £12.35+ per hour – Negotiable depending on experience.
- Eligibility to work in the UK. (Passport etc.)
- Reference Contact Details covering the last two years of employment. (Names, Numbers and Email Addresses)
- Level 3 NVQ or Level 3 Diploma in Caring for Children and Young People within 2 years of appointment.
How To Apply;
- Please send your CV to Dane at Spencer Clarke Group
- Or, call 01772 954 200
- Once your CV is received, if you are successful you will be contacted.
- Due to the extremely high number of applications, it may not be possible to contact every applicant. As such, if you are not contacted please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply, please send a copy of your most recent CV to email@example.com and contact Dane on 01772 954 200 as soon as possible.
***T’s & C’s apply