If you’re looking for a rewarding and fulfilling career, then look no further. Spencer Clarke Group are working in partnership with Haringey Council to provide them with a Repairs Planning & Admin Manager.
The post holder will be pivotal in providing leadership and direction to the scheduling team comprising of Works Coordinators and Team Leaders.
Responsible for the management of the scheduling diary and providing oversight and analysis regarding performance including repairs demand and operational delivery in line with company procedures and policies.
- Fully accountable for the day-to-day management and development of the Works Coordination, administration and team leaders within the team by setting, reviewing, monitoring and improving the targets and quality control, thereby ensuring that business objectives around operative diary management are met. Ensuring the day-to-day operation runs efficiently, productive and cost effective whilst safe and is legally compliant.
- Deliver a consistently high level of customer service for Haringey Council residents and stakeholders and increased levels of customer satisfaction through case reviews and quality monitoring; managing resources effectively and ensuring customer expectations are consistently met
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders in order to support our residents whilst improving interdepartmental procedures to improve the overall customer experience and implementation of service improvements.
- To lead, manage, engage and motivate the administration and works coordination team to ensure that there is a culture of high performance, strong engagement and management and a commitment to continual improvement effectively and proactively and maximising customer satisfaction.
What’s on offer?
- Contract Length: 3-6 months with a view to extend to an ongoing contract.
- Pay: £24.50-£27 p/h (NEGOTIABLE depending on your experience).
- Working Hours: 36 Hours p/w
How to Apply
If you think you’ve got what it takes to succeed, or would love to find out more information, either:
- Hit the apply button now and follow the steps
- Contact Cameron Nicholls on 020 3039 3555.