Your key responsibilities will be:
With the Repairs Team Leader efficiently and effectively manage the operational delivery of a modern, high performing repair service, across all repair priorities, including but not limited to:-
- Support the management of effective and efficient utilisation of all available resources for the service, including labour, materials, plant, vehicles and equipment to increase the department’s productivity.
- Achieving resource efficiencies and improving productivity through the effective management and administration of the workforce and systems, working with other parts of the service to achieve that.
- Carry out surveys / inspections, as necessary, for the purpose of establishing the scope of work required, materials to order and manpower requirements.
- Work with the service support team to ensure all work is programmed effectively and within deadlines, ensuring efficiency savings where possible.
- Organise and carry out post inspections to ensure all necessary work has been completed and the correct quality has been reached.
- Ensuring full compliance with all Council policies and relevant health and safety, environmental and CDM legislation and requirements, including acting as a safety representative for the service.
- Ensuring all company systems and procedures are implemented including quality assurance in the designated area;
Experience / Knowledge Required
- Supervisory experience and a proven track record in delivering a modern, effective, customer focused and high performing property repairs service
- A proven ability to successfully lead, motivate and manage a team to produce effective outcomes, including technical aspects, standard of work and human resource issues
- A proven ability to effectively resolve issues and problems that may arise with contractors or customers, identifying and appraising options and implementing appropriate resolutions.
If you wish to apply for this role then please respond with your CV.