If you’re searching for a rewarding and fulfilling career opportunity, look no further. Spencer Clarke Group are working alongside a local authority in The Wirral to appoint an Regeneration & Place Project Delivery Manager on an interim contract basis.
About the role
Working with the Heads of Regeneration, you will be tasked with:
- Planning, project managing, design managing, commercial managing and contract managing development projects or a programme of projects, including carrying out appropriate risk assessments and maintaining effective records.
- Leading, developing, managing and successfully delivering complex, high value-projects taking direct responsibility for the successful delivery of all elements, to specified levels of time, budget and quality, forming part of the senior management function
About the company
You'll be working for Wirral Metropolitan Borough Council as part of their Regeneration Team.
What’s on offer
- Salary: £650+ per day
- Hours: 37 hrs per week
- Contract type: 3 Month Contract
If you’ve got what it takes and would love to find out more information or apply, either
- Hit the apply button now and follow the steps
- Contact Joe O’Halloran on 01772 954200
- Email your CV to email@example.com
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to an initial Zoom interview
About Spencer Clarke Group
Here at Spencer Clarke Group, we pride ourselves on connecting you with the best career opportunities; our experienced Consultants have extensive market knowledge in Engineering and will also provide expert career advice along the way.
When you join us, you will receive:
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency professionals