We are seeking a dedicated professional to contribute to the creation of a positive and inclusive learning environment. The ideal candidate will be passionate about fostering students' success, implementing effective behaviour management strategies, and working collaboratively with student, staff and parents.
This is an opportunity to make a significant impact on the lives of students aged 11-16, supporting their progress and successful reintegration into the main learning environment.
- Implement effective behaviour management strategies.
- Collaborate with staff and parents to address behavioural challenges.
- Intervene in challenging situations using a fair and consistent approach.
- Monitor and track the progress of students (11-16 years old).
- Assist in the successful reintegration of students into the main learning environment.
- Maintain accurate records of incidents and provide regular reports.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience in a similar educational role.
- Strong knowledge of behaviour management.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Understanding of safeguarding procedures.
- Good English and literacy skills.
- Proficient ICT skills.
- Effective communication with parents, staff, and external services to support students' success.
How to Apply:
Submit your CV and cover letter to email@example.com by 05/01/2024.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR SPENCER CLARKE GROUP
All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 14.3% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Spencer Clarke Group work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary, Special Education needs and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.