Recruitment Consultant – Preston
Spencer Clarke Group are looking for talented, ambitious individuals to join our growing team in an exciting, fast-paced environment within our brand-new Preston Office as Recruitment Consultants.
Founded in 2017, Spencer Clarke Group have experienced extraordinary growth so far and we are seeking ambitious, energetic, money-driven individuals who want to work hard and be rewarded financially for doing so. We are a multi-sector agency recruiting nationwide within the Health & Social Care, Housing, SEND, Finance, Engineering and Construction sectors, supplying temporary and permanent staff within both the public and private sector.
This is a true 360 recruitment role where you take care of the whole recruitment process from start to finish. Taking control of your own market, you will build relationships with both candidates and clients to provide the best service and stand out from your competitors. Although previous sales or recruitment experience is desirable, it is not essential; we provide excellent training and offer constant support and guidance to ensure you maximise your potential. Whilst we help guide you throughout, we promote individuality and want you to be creative in your approach to the role, consistently evolving as a consultant.
With salaries starting from £20k-£24k per annum, high achievers can expect to earn over £45k in year 1, with year 2 earnings in excess of £60k.
If you are a hungry, motivated, and enthusiastic person with a background in a target-driven sales or recruitment environment, this is the role for you.
What do we look for in a Recruitment Consultant?
*Previous sales or recruitment experience is desirable*
- Hard working, enthusiastic individuals who are money motivated
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Positive attitude and the ability to work autonomously
- Competitive yet friendly nature
- Strong IT skills with the ability to multi-task
- Extremely organised
- Be different – think outside the box
- Manage your own geographical market
- Daily candidate interaction, building and maintaining strong relationships
- Servicing existing clients whilst seeking and developing new business opportunities
- Assessing candidate suitability, arranging interviews and placing candidates into work
- Proactively seek new candidates and clients daily through phone calls, emails, videos and social media
- Post adverts and send mailshots
In return, we celebrate success and offer exceptional benefits to all employees, such as:
- Statutory holidays (paid) and pension
- Additional 4 annual ‘Recharge Days’ (Paid holiday days to support your wellbeing)
- £50 monthly wellness benefit (e.g. gym membership, massage or private dental care)
- Holiday sales incentive for high achievers
- Regular staff social events including race days & sporting events
- Breakfast and lunch clubs
- Free fruit and Starbucks coffee
- Monthly ‘Wheel of Fortune’ for Employees of the Month
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual competitions & bonuses
- Market leading commission structure with an uncapped earnings potential
- First-class training and mentoring with excellent opportunities for progression
- This is a full time post, Monday to Friday
- Choice of two working patterns; 8.30am - 5.30pm or 9am - 6pm with a 1 hour lunch break
- Early finish Friday and dress down Friday
- In house tuck shop with the proceeds donated to charity
- Modern and vibrant office environment and breakout room (complete with PS5 and pool table)
- Free on-site parking and car valeting
- We have a ‘Wellness in the Workplace’ initiative which is designed to support the mental, physical and financial wellbeing of our employees
- We’re passionate about creating a diverse workplace which is inclusive of age, gender identity, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation and physical or mental ability. If you’re driven to succeed, everyone is welcome.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply below or send your CV to Mike Shorrock - email@example.com
Please be advised that due to the high number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact all applicants. If you do not receive a response within 28 days of your application, please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.