Spencer Clarke Group are looking for a Qualitative Research Analyst/Lead based within the NHS in Manchester.
Contract – 3 month agency contract with a view to being extended on an ongoing basis.
Rate of pay – £350 - £430+ per day
This is negotiable depending on experience
Working Pattern – Full time – Monday - Friday
About the role
- The Qualitative Researcher role will support the £1 million NHSX “Innovation Collaborative” programme of work which has defined delivery timescales and clear success measures. The role will be responsible for the development and delivery of qualitative insight against specification and for delivering the outcomes and milestones by June 2022.
- Identify and rapidly disseminate information and knowledge to support the rapid scale of digital innovation to improve health and social care outcomes whilst improving efficiency and productivity for staff.
- Building capability across ICS’s in terms of improvement methodologies as they apply to digital transformation with a specific focus on measurement for improvement and benefits realisation.
- Deliver an inspirational communications and marketing campaign to motivate front line staff and regional teams and drive engagement with the innovation collaboratives and investment fund
- Experience of supporting qualitative research using a range of methods including individual, semi-structured interviews;
- Experience of analysing qualitative data;
- A proven track record of productivity, including publication of papers or policy reports
- We offer a £250 referral bonus – so please pass on any details to someone who you think may be interested!
- We supply to hundreds of councils across the UK!
- Nationwide Supplier to the NHS!
If you are interested in the role please contact Adam @ Spencer Clarke Group – 01772 954200