Job Title: Level 2 Teaching Assistant
Location: Ramsbottom, Greater Manchester
We are seeking a dedicated and experienced Level 2 Teaching Assistant to join our passionate team in Ramsbottom. The successful candidate will play a vital role in supporting teaching and learning across all primary year groups, contributing to the overall educational development of our students.
- Assist in the implementation of effective teaching and learning strategies.
- Provide one-to-one or small group support for students who may require additional help.
- Collaborate with teachers to create a positive and inclusive learning environment.
- Support the delivery of lessons, ensuring students are engaged and meeting learning objectives.
- Assist in the preparation of teaching materials and resources.
- Foster positive relationships with students, parents, and colleagues.
- Level 2 qualification in Supporting Teaching and Learning or an equivalent relevant qualification.
- Proven experience working in a classroom setting.
- Familiarity with the National Curriculum.
- Ability to work collaboratively and adapt to the needs of different primary year groups.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- A genuine passion for supporting the educational development of children.
- Additional qualifications related to education and child development.
- Experience in working with students with special educational needs.
- Knowledge of diverse teaching and learning styles.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR SPENCER CLARKE GROUP
All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Spencer Clarke Group work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary, Special Education needs and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.