If you’re looking for a rewarding and fulfilling career, then look no further. Spencer Clarke Group are working in partnership with Wakefield Council to provide them with a Projects and Programme Support Officer.
We are looking for two team members to support the programme manager providing technical and administrative support to the programme of works. Key responsibilities will include developing project processes and documentation, managing the teams shared inbox, placing orders on the Council’s financial system agresso, minuting project and team meeting and implementing effective document management
Prospective team members must be adept at manipulating data using the full Microsoft suite of software.
What’s on offer?
- Contract Length: 3-6 months with a view to extend to an ongoing contract.
- Pay: Startin from £20 p/h (negotiable depending on your experience).
- Working Hours: 36 Hours p/w
- Hybrid Working available!
* Experience of utilisng teams and sharepoint as a collaborative storage tool is essential.*
How to Apply
If you think you’ve got what it takes to succeed, or would love to find out more information, either:
- Hit the apply button now and follow the steps
- Contact Cameron Nicholls on 020 3039 3555.