~ Project Support Officer – Adult Social Care Transformation ~
Spencer Clarke Group are working in partnership with Liverpool City Council to appoint a Project Support Officer within their Adult Social Care Transformation Team.
6 Month agency contract with a view to being extended on an ongoing basis.
Full time Positions. (35 hours)
Location – Liverpool, L2 2BS (Hybrid working)
Rate of Pay - £16+ per hour – Higher rates can be negotiated for more experienced candidates.
- Sits within the Project Management Office reporting to the ASC Transformation Programme Manager
- Adult Social Care is embarking on an ambitious transformation programme over the next two years, with the ambition of improving outcomes, maximising independence, and improving quality of life for Service Users and carers in Liverpool.
- The programme is made up of a number of complex system wide projects with the NHS, partner agencies, external providers as well as key internal partners, that need to be delivered at pace. You will provide the business support expertise to help the delivery of this programme
- Arrange, attend and minute/record meetings.
- Support the work and delivery of priorities of the Programme Manager and Transformation Team.
- Provide an effective and efficient support service ensuring the production of appropriate reports, briefings and presentations, providing administrative services and to use, develop and maintain procedures and codes of working practice that maintain and enhance quality.
What you’ll need:
- Extensive experience in the use of all aspects of IT including Microsoft Office Suite, including the ability to create and maintain complex spreadsheets and presentations.
- Experience in providing administrative and data support as part of a team.
- Ability to work effectively to timescales and to meet deadlines.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Eligibility to work in the UK. (Passport or Working Visa)
- Reference contact details covering the last three years. (Names, numbers and email addresses)
SCG REFERRAL SCHEME.
SCG offer a market leading referral scheme so if you are not interested, but no of somehow who may, please feel free to pass on their details.
Due to the high volume of applications, if you do not receive a response within 48 hours, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply, please send a copy of your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and contact Dane on 01772 954 200 as soon as possible.