If you’re searching for a rewarding and fulfilling career opportunity, look no further. Spencer Clarke Group are working alongside Sutton Council to appoint a talented Project Manager for Transforming Adult Social Care on a Contract basis.
As a Project Manager for Transforming Adult Social Care you’ll play a vital role in ensuring that operational delivery of ASC functions and activity operates effectively and efficiently and is delivering robust services and value for money.
The ideal candidate will be forward thinking, driven and determined to make a difference!
If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
About the role
Based in Sutton you will be tasked with delivering key strategic objectives including:
- Undertaking a review of governance and oversight of functions, including workforce pressures, single points of failure, process pressure points and opportunities for change
- Reviewing customer access processes through referral pathways, including through the Customer Contact Centre with recommendations for improvements
- Reviewing reporting and business intelligence within the system, including links to IT systems reviews and compilation of evidence for CQC Assurance
- Reviewing existing process challenges, including pressure from rising demand, assessments, case reviews, quality assurance and general case management. This may also include support and recommendations for the development of a broader Assessment Framework.
The ideal candidate for this position will have:
- Experience of working at senior/complex level to manage and coordinate corporate programmes.
- Experience of managing teams to deliver change in local government
- Ability to motivate others, whether team members or colleagues, generating commitment and a shared sense of purpose.
- Ability to understand an issue, situation or problem by breaking it apart into smaller pieces or by tracing the implications of a situation in a step by step way.
About the company
You'll be working for Sutton Council a high profile local government body focussed on only the best outcomes for its residents and stakeholders.
What’s on offer
- Salary: £425 per day Outside IR35
Please submit your CV with the rate you require
- Overtime: no options available
- Contract type: 3-6 month minimum, highly likely to extend
- Hours: 09:00-17:00 Monday to Friday
- Hybrid working
How to apply
- Please send your CV
- Once your CV is received, if you are successful you will be contacted.
- Due to the extremely high number of applications, it may not be possible to contact every applicant. As such, if you are not contacted please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
About Spencer Clarke Group
Here at Spencer Clarke Group, we pride ourselves on connecting you with the best career opportunities; our experienced Consultants have extensive market knowledge and will also provide expert career advice along the way.
When you join us, you will receive:
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency professionals
Spencer Clarke Group offer a market leading referral scheme of up to £250 so if you know of someone who may also be looking for an exciting career opportunity, ask them to email their CV to John Shorrock on email@example.com remembering to include your details as well.
*T’s & C’s apply.