Spencer Clarke Group are working closely alongside a Local Authority in North Yorkshire to assist with the appointment of a Construction Site Manager on a 12-month contract.
We are looking to speak to experienced Site / Project Managers, with extensive experience as a Site Manager on new build residential projects, who have ideally worked for a Local Authority, Housing Association or large public sector organisation previously.
Pay Scale – Inside IR35 - £250-£270 per day (This is negotiable dependent on experience so please still get in touch if you work to a higher rate)
Location – Site based in North Yorkshire
Contract Length – 12 months
• Programming and control of all pre construction and site programmes
• Running and driving DTs
• Take responsibility for all aspects of the building process for projects and developments under your control and as identified by the Construction Director.
• Ensure that the company’s Health and Safety standards and procedures are maintained and observed at all times on site.
• Ensure each project or development under your control complies with all relevant statutory and NHBC standards and is built in accordance with the approved drawings and specification for the scheme.
• Manage the day-to-day activities, contractors and materials on site.
• Extensive experience as a Site Manager on new build residential projects is essential
• An industry applicable trade or qualifications.
• Proven track record from housebuilding organisations.
• Hold valid SMSTS, CSCS, First Aid at work, Fire Marshall and CISRS Scaffold Inspection certificates.
If you are interested in the role or would like to know more, please apply now, then contact Joe at Spencer Clarke Group on 01772 954200.